Direct Taxation Advisory Services
In today’s Scenario, everyone needs efficient & expert Taxation solution for handling their individual and organisation financial situation. Taxation being a highly specialized area requires skills relating to tax planning, documentation and representations. Indian Taxation environment is ever changing and can be challenging for any business.
Effective tax planning is integral to business strategy. Our main focus is to identify opportunities for our clients that can help them to manage their affairs in the most tax efficient manner. We not only work with clients in formulating tax strategies, but also have the experience to help in its implementation effectively and speedily. We continually strive to look beyond the obvious and challenge traditional thought to craft novel tax solutions. We are focused on putting ideas to work for the clients.
Direct tax consultancy together with innovative tax efficient strategies, provided by us form an integral part of viable business decisions. These help our clients attain the desired goals. We adopt a “result oriented approach” which is flexible and emphasizes delivery and value. It enhances the effect of commercially viable decisions and minimizes the tax burden.
Direct Tax is the tax that is paid directly to the government by the persons on whom it is imposed. It cannot be shifted onto others. Direct tax is often accompanied by a tax return filing by the taxpayer.
Our highly qualified tax professionals have years of experience in providing tax assistance to clients. We make sure that tax filing for our clients are made in the most accurate and timely manner. Also, our experts ensure that there are maximum tax savings in terms of reliefs and exemptions, provided under the latest tax rules of the country. Our highly qualified tax professionals are up to date on current tax and regulatory updates via professional courses and our company-wide learning management system.
We provide all kinds of assistance to our clients in order to file their direct tax returns ranging from filing of tax returns to advance tax and tax deduction/collection at source (TDS/TCS) compliance.
Under Direct Taxation we provide tax consultancy services in the following areas:
- Direct Tax Services (Income-tax and Wealth Tax)
- Transfer Pricing
Indirect Taxation Advisory Services
An indirect tax is the tax collected by an intermediary from the person who shall bears the ultimate economic burden of the tax. It in fact increases the price of goods so that consumers are actually paying the taxes by paying more for the products. The examples of indirect tax are service tax and value added taxes (VAT). Here, the intermediary later files a tax return and forwards tax proceeds to the government with the return. As indirect tax consultants, our services are as follows:
1) Service Tax:
Service tax is a central tax, which has been imposed on certain services and is the latest addition to the genus of indirect taxes like customs and central excise duty. India, a developing country, was somewhat slow in discovering the potential of this kind of indirect taxation for enhancement of revenue collection and it was the Finance Act, 1994, that first introduced the service tax provisions through its Chapter V. Service Tax is collected by Central Excise Department.
If you are an individual or a corporate body & offering taxable service, you will be responsible and liable to pay Service Tax. We can help you to meet the Services Tax Compliance.
Our services include:
- Assistance in service tax registration.
- Ascertain applicability of service tax laws based on the operational activities.
- Compiling and calculating the net service tax on output services after taking benefit of Cenvat Credits.
- Compiling the data of Cenvat Credits for service tax.
- Preparing & Filing of Service tax Returns.
- Advising on the issues relating to Service tax.
- Consultancy on the maintenance of prescribed records.
- Tax Planning as regards the minimization of Service Tax Liability.
- Service tax refund filings for 100% EOU/SEZ/ IT/ITES/BPO companies.
- Service Tax refund claim Compliances for 100% EOU/STPI/SEZ Companies.
- Providing Updates on significant changes in law.
- Risk assessment on a continued basis.
- Service tax advisors – Providing clarifications and opinions as and when required.
- Conducting introductory and advanced training to acquaint client’s staff with statutory requirements.
- Verification of all Service tax refunds claims, service tax refund order arrangements,
- Tax representation before authorities.
- Service Tax appellate / legal services.
- Real Estate Tax Consultancy on service tax matters including accounts maintenance, service tax audit, service tax return filing, service tax appeals, service tax on works.
2) Sales Tax / Value Added Tax (VAT):
“Value Added Tax” (VAT) is a tax on value addition and a multi point tax, which is levied at every stage of sale. It is collected at the stage of manufacture/resale and contemplates rebating of tax paid on inputs and purchases.
Value added tax (VAT) is a very overwhelming task for an organization to handle. Moreover performing VAT returns within your organization would require skilled manpower.
Outsourcing VAT return services will free your organization from the worry of VAT returns & can help you save on cost, time, money, effort and at the same time benefit from professional and cost-effective services.
Some of our VAT related services include:
- Rendering assistance in registration under VAT.
- Assistance in claiming input tax credit.
- Assistance in furnishing tax returns and claiming refunds.
- Advice on the legal aspects of VAT.
- Rendering advice on the wide range of issues in relation to tax invoices and retails invoices.
- Internal Audit and Compliance Reviews.
- Helping with audit of accounts necessary for a registered dealer.
3) Profession Tax:
Every person engaged in any profession, trade, calling or employment has to pay profession Tax for that they have to obtain a Certificate of Enrollment from the Profession Tax Authority.
Profession Tax is applicable both on Individuals & Organizations (Company, Firm, Proprietary Concern, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), Society, Club, Association of Persons, Corporation or any other corporate body.
Corporate Law Advisory Services
Company Law or Corporate Law is the law that is concerned with the creation and regulation of companies. Company is a voluntary association of persons formed for the purpose of doing business & has a distinct name and limited liability.
Company is separate legal entity distinct from its shareholders. The major constituents of a company are its members, who are the ultimate owners and its directors. It is an important feature of the company form of business, that there is a gap between the ownership and control over the affairs of the company.
We provide Company Registration Services. We can assist you to register companies in India at an attractive cost. Our Company is managed by specialized team of Company Secretaries, Chartered Accountants and Associated Professionals committed to provide a quality experience to our clients.
As corporate law consultancy, our company’s services under Company Law are as follows:
With in depth understanding of clients business, we help them in following corporate matters:
- Incorporation of companies, Drafting of Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Secretarial Services – back office work or compliance with all company law requirements like maintenance of statutory records, filing of required documents with the ROC etc.
- Filing of petitions before the Company Law Board, MRTP Commission and the Central Government.
- Advisory services for public issues, bonus issues, Due Diligence of Prospectus, shares and security valuations.
- Reconstruction, Amalgamations, Acquisitions and Mergers Cover.
- Approvals under Companies Act and the Income Tax Act, Pre-acquisition business investigations and due diligence and valuations.
- Preparation of schemes for rehabilitation of sick industries under the Sick Industrial Companies (Special Provisions) Act, (SICA), and representation before the Board for Industrial & Financial Reconstruction (BIFR).
- We also do give valuable advice on various matters under the Companies Act. We show them the benefits of a Company, how they can raise funds and even how to appear before the Company Law Board.
- Along with the Registration of Company also includes inspection of companies, the creation of charges of companies, and many more. We provide complete tips on these matters.
- The complex part of Company Law is the liquidation of Companies. As corporate law consultant, we provide full guidance on such matter and also on issues like striking off the name from Registrar of Companies under the Indian Companies Act.
- Last but not the least, as corporate law consultant our services are also extended in helping our clients in the application of Director’s Identification Number.